User eXperience and Interaction
Research center @ FIIT STU
Faculty of Informatics and Information Technologies
Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
What we do?
- Design of adaptive, personalized and interactive software systems
- User studies examining the user behavior and experience during the use of information systems, web applications, mobile applications and multimedia.
- The studies can comprise individual participants or groups (up to 20 persons). As such, these studies can be used for:
- exploration of user preferences
- evaluation of user interface designs
- evaluation of new methods and models emerging from computer science research
- Research of methods utilizing eye-tracking and other sensors either as the means of human-computer interaction or as the means for implicit feedback collection (especially for applications with adaptation and personalization features)
- Research of software evaluation methodologies that utilizes eye-tracking and other sensors
- Collection of large quantities of user activity data (e.g. gaze, mouse movement)
- Research of methods for advanced data analysis
The labs are staffed with researchers having extended expertise in user experience research.
Best-in-class UX Classroom
Classroom-style lab for research with up to 20 participants (in one session) enabling research on group work and collaboration.
Equipped with 20 Tobii X2-60 eye-trackers
Enables mass data collection
- Same conditions for every participant
- Saving staff time
Comprehensive Suite of Sensors in UX Lab
- Tobii TX300 (300Hz) eye-tracker
- Tobii X2-60 (60Hz) eye-tracker with mobile stand
- Neurological sensors (EEG) - Emotiv EPOC
- Physiological sensors (wireless)ECG, GSR, FSR, °C - TEA sensor suite
- Visual analysis, software-based facial expressions analysis (HD and 3D depth camera)
Our Research: Deep Learning Eye-Tracking Data Analysis
Our Research: Dynamic AOIs and Analyzing Web Reading
Should you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact us.